Jan 5, 2007

Mime Convention

the 4th of January

and According to the calendar, it was the day of the ...


So I headed to the one place there might be such a glorious event here in the Nati.


I was super excited... the last time i was this excited was when i sneezed a carrot cube out of my nose... good times.

i started strutting my finely tuned Mime Moves


something just wasnt right though


i decided that i should just try the door and go into where the silent action would be happening


aaargh, but the door was locked... WHY? frustration began to set in.


i was utterly perplexed... there was no mime convention... why? what else could be more exciting than a mime convention?


balls.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I searched the internet for "Mime Convention" because I really wanted to go to one. (I'm not a mime, but I am intrigued by the idea) As far as I can tell, there isn't a mime convention held in the U.S. It's a sad thought. I found your page, though, which made me happy. Plus, it sparked an idea for a screenplay.

Awesome Opossum.

November 26, 2008 at 12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

January 11, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home