Jan 16, 2007

Jan 15th.

And according to the Mystical Calendar, I have to







So, off i went.

I headed over to my "homie's" "crib" to kick the evening off.



I started to get hungry, so we decided take a ride to find some tasty food things.






of course, we had to be bumpin some fine tunes.

the choice was an incredibly difficult one.



shiiiit, just listen to that bass



We made it to popeyes, and had some wooonderfuly tasty chicken
























good times



















It felt only right, after the wonderous meal, to go to the nearest store, and grab myself some 40 oz's.
sadly, there were no Colt 45's, so i had to settle for Magnum
























by this point, I had also seen fit to get myself a grill.
it was only right son.




















The last thing to do, was to pour some out for all my homies


























and with that, came the end of the calendar's day.
peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home