Feb 20, 2007

feb. 12th

the calendar says:



"buy a stovepipe hat"

pretty straightforward.

so off i went to find one.
It didnt take long to find a display with various presidential wear.



yes, I believe this is what I am looking for!



I never knew stovepipe hats came in flat plastic baggies, but hey, what do I know?

I rushed home and quickly put the hat on
but something didnt feel quite right.



Then, it came to me. An idea popping in my head like a pop tart out of a toaster.



I knew what it was I was missing.

No fitting Tribute to Lincons birthday is complete with out a Lincon beard!!



though, I look Amish.

meh, no matter.

anybody want some cheese?


PS: dont mind the calendar photo, i forgot to take a close up of the day, that will be edited soon.


PPS: if you click on the photos you can see a non wierd looking picture

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home