Feb 28, 2007

Feb 22nd.

And the calendar says...



Now, apparantly a bunch of highbrow "scientists" and "historians" got together and discovered that the great Mr. washington did NOT in fact have wooden dentures.
They are out to prove that 'the wash', as I call him, is not boring.

Well, its gotta be a conspiracy, coz I can vouce for the pres. having wooden dentures, I mean, I have a set of my own.



and sometimes after you have a banana and penut butter bacon sandwich, you need to give that sucker a good cleaning.
to do it right, you need the right equipment






back in the day, there was non of that wussy denture cleaner that cleans your teeth while you sleep. no. you had to get in there with 'em and scrub away





and sometimes you can take a break so that Lt. dan of team Xtreme can engage in epic warfare with momma duckie





now those my friends, are some clean wooden teeth.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It just keeps getting better and better.

March 1, 2007 at 6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home