Mar 20, 2007

The (Late) March 2nd entry

And it was said by the calendar that I had to make, Chicken Fried Rice.

So, I did just that.

First of course, I had to defrost me some chicken. I only needed two breast. And yet most packages of chicken come with the unnatural ammount of three breasts. whats up with that?



mmm gold'n plump, just how I like em.

the first step, was to boil them yummy things. While i did that, I went into the fridge for a chicken baby.



One chicken baby, plus 1 TBS of water. Beat.





I set that lovely concoction aside, for it was now the time I dreaded most about cooking. It was time for me to tackle the evil onion. why does something that makes food taste so good make me cry so? what have I ever done to it?



I only managed to chop it for 30 seconds before I started crying like the time my brother sat on me and farted on my head.

oh the memories that silly onion brought back.



damn you onion... damn you farting brother.




I proceeded to cut the yummy, tender, breast of chicken in to yummy tender strips,



Next, I had to prepare the egg. I started by buttering up the frying pan, pouring in the egg, and letting it cook for about a minute, without flipping it over.




Then I cut it into strips.



It was now time for tablespoon of oil



Muhahaha, stupid onions... this is what you get for making me cry...sizzling destruction!!





after a few minutes of onion destruction, it was time to add the rest of the ingredients.
2 cups of cooked rice



soy sauce



some pepper



peas and chicken



I cooked for another few minutes till everything was nice and mixed, and then added the egg and some nummy sesame oil



stirred, and served. hot and awesome.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you wearing a sarooon?!?!?

But thanks for that, now I have a recipe to play with! Lovely!

March 20, 2007 at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home