Apr 9, 2007

March 20th

The Calendar clearly states that I must...



So, that is what I set off to do. I realized that I did indeed have a bump that was bothering me, and I knew exactly where to go to get it checked.



Inside the office, I told the receptionist of my appointment and waited. There were many educational brochures so I figured I might as well study a few of them.



The doc finally came for me and took me to a room, she then left to get my records in order, and just before she returned, I attempted to give myself a self exam by following some directions. I’m not sure if I was doing it right, but I’m pretty sure I could still feel that bump. And I’m pretty sure the bump was laughing at me. Mocking me. Always mocking!



I’m really not sure what the doc plans to do with this.



The doc returned, and she instructed me, nay, ordered me to take off my shirt. The last thing I wanted to do was anger my doctor, so I did as she said. My shirt went off, and I stepped up to a very strange machine.



I don’t know what kind of voodoo magik is involved with this strange contraption, but I figured I should just trust the doc.



It was all a bit scary really. Especially when I started hearing a strange chuckling noise. I realized it was the doc... And she was laughing at me. It was then that she told me that the bump, was merely my nipple.



Oh nipple... you sure tricked me this time. But next time, you won’t be so lucky.

But hey! They gave me some lollipops and a nifty tote bag on my way out. Awesome!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take some hormones, allow your breasts to grow a little more, age a bit so that they're saggy too - THEN try that machine out again. Won't be so funny...

A friend's mum went for the exam, when we asked her what it was like she said, "Close the fridge door on your boob and keep trying to close the door. You'll get an idea of what it's like."

April 21, 2007 at 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home