Apr 9, 2007

March 24th

And the calendar clearly states...



now... you may be wondering. who he hell is Zac?
well... i'll tell ya.

this is zac



and he is the man responsible for about 90% of the Calendar entries. It is because of this crazy grease monkey, that I am doing these strange things.

Since it's his birthday, I decided, with the help of my lady friend, to make him a cake.

but I should explain something real quick before you see the cake.

I first met zac on the WOXY.com Message boards. There, he is not known as zac. he is known as Handy Smurf.

Anyways. Other than that, I think the cake speaks for itself.





Happy birthday Zac. you crazy guy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is brilliant!! I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up. I love the madness of this blog!!

April 21, 2007 at 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home